GDE Online applications for Grade 1 2021 learner admission is open from 25 June 2020 until 25 July 2020.
School applications for ALL other Grades for learner admission is open from 25 June 2020 until 25 July 2020.
All forms and downloads are available below.
- The language of instruction and assessment at the school is English Home Language.
- Afrikaans First Additional Language is offered in Grade 1 – 7 and forms part of the progress requirements.
- isiZulu is offered in Grade 1 – 3 as the Second Additional Language, but is not part of the progress requirements
School Fees Policy
- We are a fee paying school. We do not offer any bursaries / scholarships.
- For Grade 1 applications, please go to www.gdeadmissions.gov.za to complete the online admissions process.
- See the Step by Step Admissions Online User Guide 2021 for assistance.
- You can upload your supporting documents on the online system, but you must come to school to submit certified hardcopies of the required documents by 31/07/2020.
- Please download, complete and submit the Admissions Documents List 2021 form with your supporting documents. You can also collect and complete this form when you come to school.
- You will receive an acknowledgment/receipt for your document submission.
All other Grades:
- For Grade R, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 applications, complete and submit the forms supplied below. Do not do an online application.
- Download, complete and submit the following forms:
- Parkhurst Primary School Registration Forms 2021.
- Admissions Documents List 2021.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the links below or collected from school, but the completed forms and all supporting documents must be hand delivered to the school.
- You will receive an acknowledgment/receipt for your application document submission.
- For LSEN class applications, please process the application at the child’s current school and the local education district office. The school is not allowed to process these applications unless referred by the local education district office.