Get in touch with us
011 880 3800 / 1
Week Days: 07:30-15:00
102, 15th Street,
How to communicate with the school?
1. If you encounter a problem at school, please follow the correct channel of communication. If you do not direct your matter to the correct office or person, it takes longer to be addressed.
2. All finance matters – fees, exemptions, proof of payments: Finance Office (In school hours no appointment needed) Email: email@example.com
3. All administration matters – to update learner or parent information, general school queries, admissions, appointments with staff: Admin Office (In school hours no appointment needed) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4. Learner: first contact is the class or subject teacher concerned > if not resolved the Department Head > if not resolved the Deputy Principal > if not resolved the Principal. ALL BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
4.1 Department Heads – Grade R, 1, 2 and 3 – Mrs L Molefe
4.2 Department Heads – Grade 4, 5, 6 and 7 – Mrs F Baloyi/Mr S Opperman
4.3 Deputy Principal – Mrs W Mahomed.
5. Appointments with all teaching/management staff must be after teaching times. COVID19 times applicable where required.
6. No parents will be attended to by the teaching staff during teaching time.
7. Appointments must be made via the office and not directly with the staff members.
8. If you are not satisfied with the handling of any school matter you are welcome to contact the Principal via email.
9. School telephone numbers: 0118803800 or 0118805465.
(We are aware of the issues with our lines. It has been reported to Telkom.)