- Please ensure that you are paying for the grade your child will be in 2019.
- If you are a current parent and pay via EFT, please use your school fee account number.
- If you are a new parent and pay via EFT, and you do not have a school fee account number, please use the child’s name, surname and grade in 2019.
- Fax (0865371681) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) proof of payment to school.
- Please keep your proof of payment safely as the original may be requested when school reopens in 2019.
- The book pack contains all the stationery, copy paper, consumables, workbooks, school diary, covers, writing instruments and textbooks (ON LOAN) required for the year.
- Extra books required in the year will be supplied by the school as well. You are not required to purchase any items, unless items are lost/stolen during the year.
- Grade R, 1, 2, 3 and LSEN learners do not take their packs home, their book pack items are kept at school and used as required. Only certain items go home as required by the teacher.
- Grade 4 – 7 learners receive their packs and are to bring items as required by the timetable. It is the child’s responsibility to keep items safe at home and school.
- Parents must not buy items from outside suppliers as this pack caters for the school’s exact needs.
Book Pack Prices 2019