BOOK AND STATIONERY PACK FEES 2024 – GR R, 1, 2, 3 AND SV ONLY
1. For Grades R, 1, 2, 3 and SV (LSEN) the school will sell a complete and compulsory book and stationery pack for the learner for the year.
2. The book and stationery pack contains all the stationery, copy paper, consumables, workbooks, school diary, covers and writing instruments required for the year.
3. If you pay via EFT, ALWAYS use your school fee account number as reference. If you use the correct reference you are not required to fax or email the proof of payment.
4. If you combine payments for more than one child or you combine book pack fees and school fees, please send us an email stating what the amounts are for.
5. Proof of payment to can be sent to school via email (email@example.com)
6. Please keep your proof of payment safely as the original may be requested.
7. Extra BOOKS required in the year will be supplied by the school as well.
8. You are not required to purchase any items, unless the items are lost/stolen during the year.
9. Grade R, 1, 2, 3 and LSEN learners do not take their packs home, their book pack items are kept at school and used as required. Only certain items go home as required by the teacher.
10. Parents must not buy items from outside suppliers as this pack caters to the school’s exact needs.
11. Please ensure that you are paying for the grade your child will be in 2024.
12. Due date for payments: New admissions on acceptance or by 17/11/2023. Current learners by 15/01/2024
BOOK PACK FEES 2023 – GR 4 – 7 ONLY
1. Please be advised that the school will sell the compulsory school specific book pack.
2. The book pack will contain the exercise books, plastic covers, learner diary, workbooks, paper, consumables and textbooks (ON LOAN) etc.
3. It will NOT contain the writing instruments.
4. The writing instruments will be for the parent to purchase on their own as per this list:
|GRADE 4 – 7||JANUARY|
|PENS – BIC CRISTAL MEDIUM POINT – BLUE||2|
|HB PENCILS – STAEDTLER||2|
|PRITT GLUE STICK – 43GRAM||1|
|RULER – 30CM SHATTERPROOF||1|
|SCISSOR – 132MM ROUND NOSE FOR LEARNERS – LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED AS NEEDED||1|
|SHARPENER – 1 HOLE METAL||1|
|COLOURED PENCILS – STAEDTLER BOXED 12 LONG||1|
|ERASER – LARGE STAEDTLER||1|
|FACIAL TISSUES – BOXED (TO BE GIVEN TO THE TEACHER)||2|
5. The abovementioned items for Grade 4 – 7 are supplied to start the year and the parent is required to buy more items when required, when lost or finished. These items stay with the child and are for home and school use.
6. Items like rulers, sharpeners, scissors and the pencil case do not have to be brand new, but they must be in an undamaged, clean and usable condition.
7. Stationery does not have to be brand specific, but we strongly recommend the brands listed as they work best for school use. Please be aware that if you supply damaged or poor quality items, your child will struggle to work properly.
8. When the books are finished, the school will supply additional books. You only replace the items at your own cost, if the books are lost or damaged.
9. Please remind your child to take care of their items and use them properly so that the items last.
10. Please ensure that you are paying for the grade your child will be in 2024.
11. If you pay via EFT, ALWAYS use your school fee account number as reference. If you use the correct reference you are not required to email the proof of payment.
12. If you combine payments for more than one child or you combine book pack fees and school fees, please send us an email/fax stating what the amounts are for.
13. Proof of payment to can be sent to school via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
14. Please keep your proof of payment safely as the original may be requested when school reopens in 2024.
15. Grade 4 – 7 learners receive their packs, when the school opens in 2024, once the parent has paid.
16. The learners are to bring items as required by the timetable.
17. It is the child’s responsibility to keep items safe at home and school.
18. Parents must not buy items from outside suppliers as this pack caters for the school’s exact needs.
19. Please ensure that you are paying for the grade your child will be in 2024.
20. Due date for payments: New admissions on acceptance or by 17/11/2023. Current learners by 15/01/2024